If forced into a conversation about the Royal Wedding, I will default to one of the following five jokes. These are my clutch Willy and Kate zingers. Since they’re useless passed tomorrow, I submit the following in lieu of having such a conversation with each and every one of you.
1) In Paris, it’s called a Royale Wedding with Cheese. You know, because of the metric system.
2) ALL weddings are royal. A royal pain in the ass.
3) I still think that a WWF style Battle-Royal Wedding would be more interesting.
4) Kudos to Roy and Al for getting all of this attention for their big, gay wedding in London tomorrow.
5) I just hope that William and Kate don’t forget to fax a copy of their marriage certificate to Donald Trump.